Stake.com Review 2021
Bitcoin Casino & Sportsbook [BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, and more]
In this Stake.com review, I will take a closer look at Stake where online betting is made with Bitcoin and Cryptos.
This online bitcoin casino has an excellent user interface. Indeed, there is free flow from one section to another, and I noticed this on every page of their site.
Stake.com is a platform that believes in responsible gambling. When I contacted the twenty-four-seven customer support team, they were ready to provide quick responses to any questions that I had.
Last update: October 6, 2021
However, Bet1coin brings its exclusive 777 reloads promotion to new players!
How to claim it, simple:
– $7 wagered: register through our links and accumulate $7 or more of wagering (any bet on sports or casino count)
– $7 reloads: use the following contact form to claim your free reloads
– 7 days: once we activate your reload bonus, you can unlock a $1 reload per day for 7 days!
Step #1: Create an account on Stake
Make sure to register using our links; otherwise, we won’t be able to verify that you qualify for the promotion.
Step #2: Accumulate $7 or more of wagering on your favorite games
Step #3: Tell us your username
Despite having no welcome deposit bonus, Stake.com is the first choice of crypto folks! Indeed, on top of a great gaming experience, they provide the most exciting promotions on the market.
On the sportsbook, Stake multiply offers to pay players as winners even when their team loses. (conditions vary per sport)
As the official UFC betting partner, Stake brings the best of Mixed Martial Arts to cryptocurrency punters!
On the casino side, Stake keeps providing daily, weekly, and monthly races.
Finally, Stake’s community is also rewarded throw Telegram, Chat, and Forums.
Anonymity and Privacy on Stake.com
When I wanted to play casino games and place bets, I only needed to provide a username, email address, and password. To withdraw money, I only had to provide my Bitcoin address.
In other words, Stake.com offers full anonymous play.
That being said, those willing to complete KYC get two things.
First, it helps secure their account in cases of account recovery. Then, they may also receive gifts or physical rewards at home.
Stake.com Review: Casino
Fourteen different providers provide the games available in the casino; however, the Stake Casino has its selection of games known as the Stake Originals.
I found a section with 16 Stake Original games, and they fall under different categories with their unique names.
Here are the categories in Stake Casino, and how many games are available:
- Stake Originals: 16 including the popular crypto games like Dice, Crash, Mines, Plinko, and Wheel (the house edge in games is between 0.57% and 2.74%)
- Roulette: 5 versions including 4 European Roulette with 2.7% house edge (2 lives, 1 Stake Original) and 1 American Roulette (House edge 5.26%)
- Baccarat: 3 versions, house edge between 1.06% and 1.2% including 1 Live and 1 Stake Original
- Blackjack: 3 versions, house edge between 0.57% and 0.78% including 1 Live and 1 Stake Original
- Other table games like poker: it makes a total of 20 tables games.
- Slots: 320 (the house edge in games is between 2.6% and 6.1%)
I noticed that Stake Casino has a large gaming section, and there are multiple games in each one of them.
Also, I appreciate that Stake.com provides quick access to the house edge on both Orginal and Provider Games. Simply click this information logo next to each game and the detail popup will appear.
The providers are reliable and well-known, so gamblers can enjoy great graphics and animations while playing. It’s also a fact that the games are fair, and the outcome is random, so I would call Stake Casino a reliable and trustworthy website.
While I was browsing the games, I noticed that they are displayed in a user-friendly way, and you can select the category easily. You can also filter them by the provider or popularity.
Stake Casino has its own games, but there are other casino game providers on the site. The other providers include Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Relax Gaming, Thunderkick, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, and many others.
To me, this means that the games have high-quality and they work perfectly. There is no reason to worry that the games wouldn’t be trustworthy, so browsing the game section and finding the best one for yourself are the only tasks to do.
The promotions that I mentioned earlier will make the casino games even more entertaining, and gamblers can enjoy the VIP program as well.
Stake Casino is committed to ensuring that all players have a fair shot at winning. I found out that all Stake Originals are provably fair games. That’s why I appreciate so much those games.
Stake.com Review: Sportsbook
First, when you go to the sports section, you will see the main menu categories
- Popular: with the events and league gathering a lot of bets
- Top Sports: it shows you on which major sports you can currently wager
- All Sports: presents sports and eSports bets available
Indeed, you will find all the major sports to wager on. To illustrate, popular and top sports sections contain:
- Soccer: EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS, and other European and Latin American League. In addition, you can bet on lower division as well.
- Baseball: US, Japan, and more League
- Basketball: from NBA and Euroleague to Chinese League
- MMA events
- Hockey with NHL and Russia Liga Pro
Further, all sports selection lists minor sports to regional sports like Snooker, Darts, and Gaelic Hurling.
Of course, I’m talking about the sports available at the time of writing Stake.com Review. You can verify without registering on Stake if it provides bets on your games.
When it comes to eSports, Stake.com is a top-notch Bitcoin Sportsbook.
Indeed, you will find most of the eSports scene with Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, Dota2, League f Legends, and Rainbow Six.
Besides, there is a special promotion “League of Legends
First Map Special!”: League of Legends continues to rock the sports betting world! Win the first map and lose? MONEY BACK up to $250.
In the matter of game selection, it’s one of the Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites.
In contrast, I think there is a place for improvement in the specials section. Actually, only a few bets on political elections are proposed.
Stalke.com is an excellent Bitcoin Sportsbook. You will find not only Win bets, Parlay, Totals but also handicap betting, future, specials. Stalke.com is an excellent Bitcoin Sportsbook.
You will find not only Win bets, Parlay, Totals but also handicap betting, future, specials. Also, go on a game and we access useful stats like head-to-head, standing, form, win probability, etc.
Finally, there is a feature on Stake.com that I use once in a while. It is the cashout that lets you canceled your bet before the game start. Since fees apply I use it with caution when I placed an unfavorable bet because I missed game information.
Thanks to a great interface, live betting with Stake Sportsbook is a breeze.
Watch live stats, formation, and timeline before placing your bet in one click on both mobile and desktop.
For sure, it is my favorite crypto sportsbook on the go.
Stake is the live streaming crypto sportsbook leader with over 170,000 events per year. Headlined by the Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, ATP Tennis, and more, stake punters experience the smartest way to bet cryptocurrencies.
170,000 live events, including:
- The best Soccer leagues, cups, and International fixtures from around the globe
- ATP Tennis
- Chinese, German and Greek Basketball leagues
- FIVB Volleyball
- T20 Cricket
- PDC Darts
- Much more!
(Live Streams are available to certain regions only. If you would like more information about this, please contact Stake 24/7 support team.)
Stake.com Review Information
Society: Medium Rare N.V., Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N UTS Building, Gebouw, Curacao
License: Saint Kitts and Nevis, 2017
Restricted countries: The website isn’t available for players who are located in Australia, United States, Syrian Arab Republic, CW, France, Islamic Republic Of Iran, Netherlands, or The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
Some other games and providers might have their own restrictions for different countries.
Payments: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), Tron, EOS, and Ripple are accepted. In addition, Stake supports most Altcoin deposits through an integrated exchange. Add, you can buy directly Crypto from Stake through Moonpay with Euro or Dollar. And, I used the integrated exchange to deposit Ethos and receive Ethereum on Stake. Most altcoins are supported.
Bonus wager requirements: None
Support: Live chat and [email protected]
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Philippines, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese.
Promotions and VIP Programs
For your convenience, I found out that promotions involving betting for specific games are available with the minimum betting amount of $5 and a cashback of $250.
The promotions change often, and you can also find weekly offers. At the time of writing Stake.com Review, here are the current promotions:
- UFC official bettng partner: multiple promotions. For example, UFC Money Back Special Split Decision Insurance: place a bet on Winner markets of any UFC match, and earn your stake back if your selection loses by split decision!
- Indian Premier League 180 Run Special: In any IPL match, if your selection scores 180+ runs, you’ll simply be paid out as a winner!
- NBA Guaranteed Payout Special: lead by 16+ points in any NBA match, and get paid out as a winner, if your selection loses!
- Major League Baseball 9th Innings Payout: Place a bet on Winner markets on all MLB matches, and if your selection leads at the beginning of the 9th inning, get paid out as a winner up to $100!
- Conquer the Casino – $5,000 Giveaway: Win a share in $5,000 every single week, just by playing Stake’s new games.
- Stake’s High Multiplier Challenge $1,000 Weekly Prize Pool: Every week, Stake will be giving an extra $1,000 away to the biggest multi winner of the week! The highest multiplier, and not the highest payout, will be rewarded.
- Stake vs Eddie – $2500 Jackpot: All you need to do is beat Eddie’s multiplier every single week to share in a $2,500 Jackpot!
- Telegram Challenges: Have you joined our official Stake Telegram channel? Gary gives you a chance to earn up to $10000 (and even more during the Saturday Mega Race) on a daily basis!
While I was browsing their website, I noticed that everything necessary is visible, I found all the benefits that the VIP program offers quickly.
Some things that you will get as a VIP member are monthly bonuses, level up bonuses, weekly boosts, and reloads. There are different levels, and I could get amazing benefits from playing and betting.
Pros and Cons
Anonymous and easy registration process
Safe and secure website
A large variety of games
Pitch-perfect mobile device experience
Friendly customer support
Stake.com Review: Conclusion
Overall, I would say that Stake stands out with its innovative use of cryptocurrency betting.
Besides, I appreciate that it is easy to deposit on Stake with Euro, USD, and Altcoins.
The players can gamble responsibly and join the forum and be part of an online community. Also, the chat offers a quick language filter.
While I was using their website, everything worked perfectly, and the customer support answered all my questions quickly. Stake.com is a reliable site, and it offers fun promotions and many casino games from famous providers.
Finally, Stake.com is a must-try for any crypto gambler enjoying sports/eSports betting, casino, or crypto games. You will find not only a great user experience but also a friendly community.
Is Stake.com legit?
Yes, Stake is legit. It has valid licenses issued by the Curacao Government and players report excellent experiences.
What is Stake.com?
Stake.com is an online Bitcoin Casino and Sportsbook platform – all at the same time. It only accepts Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies.
When I made Stake.com review, I looked for users’ feedback. Then I realized that Stake.com is the most appreciated gambling site by Crypto Gamblers.
How do I place a sports bet on Bitcoin?
You just need to connect your Bitcoin wallet to the platform and deposit a certain sum of Bitcoins. After that, you can start placing bets on the sports betting platform.
How do you gamble with Bitcoins?
On Stake.com, you can gamble with BTC, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, EOS, Dogecoin, and Tron.
First, you have to deposit with the cryptocurrency you want to bet with.
Then, select it and enter your wager amount in that currency. It’s this simple!
Hi, I’m Ellen. I enjoy online gambling, especially Crypto Casinos, and I will be sharing my experiences with you.
Basically, I made a living off of my passions.
On the one hand, I own a motorbike clothing business. On the other hand, I write reviews and rankings here.
Usually, my day starts early in the morning, writing articles. Then, I do some managerial work for my business, giving directives to my employees. The afternoon is for outdoor activities and hobbies. When I don’t spend evenings with friends, I play on crypto casinos. At the same time, I write notes and complete a check-list. It helps to write my reviews. I did realize that I like sharing and writing as much as playing.
Weekends allow me to catch-up with my kids and family.
I'd love to hear your player experience too. Feel free to message me about anything 😉